The most important and valuable visit at Smilekraft dental clinic would be for a teeth cleaning in Nagpur. Teeth cleaning & polishing allow us to maintain your oral hygiene & health. At the same time, regular dental cleaning & checkups are important to prevent dental diseases from developing. For some people brushing everyday and rinsing with a mouthwash might not be sufficient for long term oral health maintenance.
Regular scaling and polishing is the foundation for keeping your oral cavity healthy and the best investment you can do for keeping a healthy and attractive smile!
At Smilekraft we use specialized instruments to remove plaque and calculus, avoiding any harm your teeth. The ultrasonic scaler uses fine vibrations and a water spray to loosen calculus stuck to/in between teeth.
Sometimes we use hand instruments concomitant with the ultrasonic machine to clean your teeth and rid you of the deep seated calculus in infected gums.
We believe that polishing is a must after scaling. It helps in smoothening the fine irregularities left after scaling is complete. It also helps in removing the residual stains leaving the tooth smooth and shiny. Polishing is done with soft rubber cups or brushes. Prophylaxis paste - a special toothpaste-like material is used with the cup/ brush and rubbed around on the teeth.
- To remove stains caused by food (coffee / tea) or tobacco.
- To remove tartar or calculus - this helps prevent gum diseases which are the main cause of gum recession, loose teeth and subsequently, tooth loss.
- To stop the bad breath and gum disease getting worse. If your gums bleed when you brush, you may have early gum disease.
- To allow screening for oral disease like decay and any cavities.
- To learn about how best to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy.
Schedule an appointment with us today for teeth cleaning in Dhantoli and get free from dental problems.