- We ensure lesser exposure to radiations through digital X-rays. We use lead aprons as a radiation barrier for our patients and staff.
- Our sterilization procedures are also periodically monitored for sterility assurance.
- Crowns & Bridges come with a warranty of 5, 10 and 15 years.
- We use implants from Nobel Biocare and other implant systems which come with a lifetime warranty.
- We use globally renowned brands for dental materials.
- We have an experienced and qualified Lab partner who strives hard for your satisfaction.
At SMILEKRAFT Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Hospital, we follow a systematic Sterilization Protocol for Non Disposable Instruments to ensure international hygiene standards and complete infection control.Step 1 :
All the instruments are scrubbed thoroughly with spirit swabs to remove any attached debris and are then washed using a disinfecting soap solution.Step 2 :
The instruments are then immersed in 5% korsolex sterilizing solution for disinfection.Step 3 :
These instruments are then packed in individualized sterilizable packs and autoclaved.
The standardized sterilization method used in our dental center is autoclaving. These measures are carried out rigorously and consistently and demonstrate our commitment to patient's safety. Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in formalin chamber, to maintain the sterilization. Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.ALL TO ENSURE THAT BEHIND YOUR WINNING SMILE, THERE IS A SET OF BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY TEETH.